This department is an essential and efficient department at Amman Hospital. Patient records are accurate, complete and readily available in order to provide quality of medical care.
Efficiency and high quality of service are ensured through:
- 24 hour service, 7 days a week.
- Policies and procedures developed by the Medical Records department and approved by medical record committee, regarding proper creation, maintenance, ownership, retention, security and removal of patient medical records.
- Monitor the implementation of policies and procedures of admission transfer and discharge process.
- Organized patient charts filed systematically under medical record numbers for efficient data access.
- Standardized forms for inpatient charts created by the Medical Records Committee.
- Inpatient charts with clearly marked section dividers.
- Reception- All reception employees trained on how to greet people and how to assist and interact with patients and visitors in a professional manner with particular attention to customer care.